Friday, July 20, 2012

End of PSO!

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
That I will bear true faith and allegience to the samel
That I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
And that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office
on which I am about to enter.
So help me God."


Today was the last day of PSO, or Pre Service Orientation.  We just finished with lunch and people are starting to leave for their service sites.  Today we got to go to different seminars on Volunteer, Resource or Partnership Development.  I went to the Partnership Development seminar  where we learned how to network with other organizations.  After our seminars we rejoined the larger group and took our oaths of service- which is the same oath that the President of the United States takes!  (and a bunch of other people too).






No comments:

Post a Comment